Visuals Available

For lots of photos of the Mudges in Action in Peru, log on to facebook and type "shaw mudge" in the search box.

For videos, log on to youtube and type "ShawMJR" in the search box.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Psalm 139:7-10
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
If I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
If I settle on the far side of the sea,
Even there your hand will guide me,
Your right hand will hold me fast.

We thank You, Lord, for the beauty of your Scripture, your Word. We thank you for the beauty of creation and we thank You for your promise that wherever we may be You will be there. We thank You for your indwelling in the minds, hearts and souls of Fr. Shaw, Mother Julie, and Lydia Mudge right now in the diocese of Albany and in Peru on the far side of the sea in the years to come. Thank You that your hand will guide them; your right hand will hold them fast. Amen.

No comments: