Visuals Available

For lots of photos of the Mudges in Action in Peru, log on to facebook and type "shaw mudge" in the search box.

For videos, log on to youtube and type "ShawMJR" in the search box.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scripture Prayer

Where can I run from your love? If I climb to the heavens you are there; if I fly to the sunrise or sail beyond the sea, still I’d find you there. Yahweh, I know you are near, standing always at my side. You guard me from the foe, and you lead me in ways everlasting. (From You Are Near, by Dan Schutte, S.J., based on Psalm 139.)

Thank You, Father God, for your unconditional and ubiquitous and ever present love. Thank You that You are there with the Mudges whether they be in Peru or Albany or North Carolina. Thank You that you guard them from every foe and lead them in every step of their ministry. Thank You for the fruit of their ministry: the healing that is taking place in churches and homes in Lima; the teachings that Fr. Shaw and Mother Julie present at the seminary and the resulting learning that takes place. And Thank You for Lydia. Be with her as she takes the SAT’s. Guide her as she chooses a college. And let her know that You are with her every step of the way. Thank You. Amen.

No comments: