Visuals Available

For lots of photos of the Mudges in Action in Peru, log on to facebook and type "shaw mudge" in the search box.

For videos, log on to youtube and type "ShawMJR" in the search box.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Scripture Prayer

Psalm 16: 8-9 and 11

I always keep the Lord in front of me.
When He is by my side, I cannot be moved.
That is why my heart is glad and my soul rejoices.
My body rests securely.
You make the path of life known to me.
Complete joy is in your presence.
Pleasures are by your side forever.


Lord, we thank You for the ministry of the Mudges and for all the blessings that they bring to those whom they serve. We know that every success comes from their relationships with You. They always keep You in front of them and they look for your guidance everyday. Thank You that their hearts are glad and their souls rejoice. You give them rest as they have confidence that they are following the path that You have set out for them. May they forever have your joy and peace as they share their gifts with all whom they encounter. Amen.

No comments: