Visuals Available

For lots of photos of the Mudges in Action in Peru, log on to facebook and type "shaw mudge" in the search box.

For videos, log on to youtube and type "ShawMJR" in the search box.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Prayer by Liv Hicks

Father, Thank You for the Mudges and for their prayer requests. I ask that You go before them and they be tuned into all that You want them to do. I ask for strong Christian growth in the diocese; I ask for joyful preparation times for sermons and talks. I ask for cooperation for meetings and strategy sessions. I ask for Lydia to find the courses she needs and to do well and to make friends in the process. I ask for repair and maintenance help in their home. Keep them healthy, mind and body, and keep them safe. Help the mission trip to Peru for the New Yorkers to be enlightening and life changing to Your glory. In Christ we pray. Amen.

No comments: