Visuals Available

For lots of photos of the Mudges in Action in Peru, log on to facebook and type "shaw mudge" in the search box.

For videos, log on to youtube and type "ShawMJR" in the search box.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Details on the Mudges’ trip to Peru: Plese hold Fr. Shaw, Mother Julie, and Lydia Mudge in prayer throughout the day on Monday, April 20. Debbie Fish from Duanesburg and Mother Susan from Coxsackie will pick them up in Wynantskill at 9:00 A.M. and drive them to Newark Airport. Their plane leaves for Lima at 2:40 P.M. and they will arrive in Peru at 10:45 P.M. Eastern time. They will then settle down in a temporary apartment for about a month. Pray for travel mercies and protection for the Mudges and for Debbie and Mother Susan.

Excerpts from Jesus’ Prayer in John 17

I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word….They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. I pray for them….And glory has come to me through them. ….Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Jesus Our Savior, we pray along with you for Fr. Shaw, Mother Julie, and Lydia Mudge. We pray especially for their protection as they travel on April 20 and for protection throughout their time in Peru. May they know your glory and spread your glory. May they bring more glory to your name. And may they be one with you and Your Father, one with each other, and one with the whole Christian community.

…so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them… My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one…Sanctify them by the truth; your word is the truth. As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.

Jesus, Our Lord, we continue to pray with you that the Mudges will have the full measure of your joy within them. Protect them from the evil one and sanctify them by your truth. You have sent them into the world, Jesus. May they be truly sanctified to do your work in Peru.

My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them, even as you have loved me.

Jesus, Son of God, again we pray with you for all those in Peru to whom the Mudges will minister. May they be one as You and Your Father and the Holy Spirit are one. May the full blessings of the Trinity be within them so that they may let the world know of your everlasting love. Amen.

No comments: