Visuals Available

For lots of photos of the Mudges in Action in Peru, log on to facebook and type "shaw mudge" in the search box.

For videos, log on to youtube and type "ShawMJR" in the search box.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jeremiah 29: 11-13

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Father God, we thank You for the plans that you have for the Mudges. We thank You that they will prosper in Peru and will be kept safe. We thank You for the hope that Fr. Shaw, Mother Julie, and Lydia have for their future in serving You. Thank You for listening to them when they call to You. Thank You that they do seek You with all their hearts and that You reveal Yourself to them. Bless them especially this Holy Week Lord. Bless them as they say good-by to family and friends. And bless their last minute preparations to be ready to fly to Peru on April 20. Amen.

No comments: