Visuals Available

For lots of photos of the Mudges in Action in Peru, log on to facebook and type "shaw mudge" in the search box.

For videos, log on to youtube and type "ShawMJR" in the search box.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jeremiah 24: 6-7

My eyes will watch over them for their good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up and not tear them down; I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give then a heart to know me, that I am the Lord. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart.

Thank You, Lord, for watching over Fr. Shaw, Mother Julie, and Lydia Mudge. Thank You for watching over them here in the USA and also in Peru. Keep them safe, Lord. Thank You that You will build them up and not tear them down. Thank You for planting them in Peru. Thank You for giving them a heart to know You and to know that You are Lord. Thank You that You will never leave them and that they will always return to You with all their heart. Amen.

No comments: